Welcome to our course page
Select your specific course and learn with us.
Allah 99 Names Course
More Courses coming soon Insha Allaah (Allaah Willing).
Grow with us for Lifelong Learning
To grow with us you will need the following things Insha Allaah The Creator Willing.
- 1 inch Binder choose your color here at Target or Staples click link: This Staples 1 1/2 inch 3 Ring Better Binder Green click here or your choice from another store.
- 30 Pack Heavy Duty Photo Page Protector (3.5×5, 240 Photos), Plastic Clear Photo Album Sleeves for 3-Ring Binder, Four Pockets Per Page Top Loading, Double-Sided click here
- 2 packs of dividers total of 16 dividers you should have in your binder, please clink link: Dividers or dollar store
- 1 pack of paper Five Star Reinforced College Ruled Filler Paper, 11″ x 8.5″, White, 100/Pack (17010)
- Buy index cards from dollar tree: Index cards white or color index cards.
- Measure Ruler
- Study the Noble Qur’an Word-for-Word in color Translated By: Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan. The first Coloured Word-for-Word English translation to understand the meanings of Arabic Verses along with grammatical terms. Complied by Darussalam.
- Download Noble Quran word for word App using Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary as the reciter and make sure choose the translation by By: Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
Apple app link click here: Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)
Android App link click here: Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)
- If you are interested in learning with us, then please either call or text at 1-703-855-7739. This is a United States phone number so if it does not work for you please make sure you get the right country code when calling or texting.
Jazak Allah Khrain (May Allaah Reward you with good) and May Allaah Guide you and Bless you for wanting to do this with Dkir Quran And Sunnah School And Learning Center.
If you like me to continue these courses let me know. By calling me or texting me please 1-703-855-7739 if I do not answer please leave a message. Jazak Allaahu Khairn (May Allaah reward you with good.)